Hi everyone! I hope you are all safe and sound in your homes. I have been nominated for the Liebster award by Creative Envision and I am much obliged and grateful since it’s my first!
Creative Envision has an amazing talent of getting her words across to her audience that she leaves them touched. Visit her blog by clicking the link below and you will leave inspired!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
Questions asked by Creative Envision:
- What excites you the most about blogging?
I really love the fact that we can share our thoughts openly on this platform and get inspired by others.
2. If you had one wish what would you ask for and why?
If it was possible, I would never want to become an adult. I would just be a 12-year-old for the rest of my life!
3. Which country do you live in?
4. What is your favorite memory of your childhood?
Till now, I have quite a few. But spending 5 years of my childhoood in London would be my favorite.
5. What is your favorite cuisine?
It would have to be Indo-Chinese!
6. What is the most memorable moment of your life?
Spending time with best friends after meeting them for the first time in 5 years.
7. What is your profession?
I am a student.
8. What was your favorite subject in school and why?
I think it would be Music because I have been playing the flute for around 2 years now and I have developed quite a good taste for music now!
9. If you could change one thing in your life what would that be?
I would definitely change this whole coronavirus situation. Not only would it help me but help the world and its economy.
10. What kind of music do you listen to?
I listen to music all day. I can listen to anything.
11. Which is your favorite movie?
I don’t have one but some of my favorites are MS. Dhoni: The Untold Story, 3 Idiots, Soorma, Manje Bistre (I’m a big fan of Bollywood).
Questions for Nominees:
- When did you start blogging?
- Who do you look up to in life? Who is your inspiration?
- Where do you live?
- Any favorite sportsperson? If so, who is it?
- What is your profession?
- Is there an item that you find completely useless and it shouldn’t even exist in the first place?
- What animal would you like to pet?
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
- If you could time-travel, would you travel to the past or the future?
- Anything you regret in life?
- What is your earliest memory?
My select for nominees:
- https://ashishvision.wordpress.com/– Ashish Kumar
- https://aruspeaks.wordpress.com/ -Arushi Jain
- https://keepupwithkamya.wordpress.com/ – Kamya Seervi
- https://empress2inspire.blog/ – Garima
- https://krishnac003.wordpress.com/ – Krishna Chaitanya
- https://trappedintheworldofmyown.wordpress.com/ – Sonakshi
- https://themindofayesha.wordpress.com/ – Ayesha
Thanks once again to Creative Envision for nominating me. You made my day!!! Stay safe everyone!
Hi! I am a 13-year-old currently studying in the Netherlands. For 5 years, I was studying in London and moved to India for some time in July 2019. First of all, I love playing the western flute and have been playing for quite a few years now. Playing and also, listening to music is definitely my passion. Some sports I enjoy playing are badminton, netball, swimming, football, cricket (these are the top 5!). Ok, so let’s talk about poetry. I wrote my first poem in a primary school in England and this inspired me to start writing poems on WordPress. Some of my recent poems are about global issues such as climate change, depression, bullying etc. Writing poetry is another passion of mine…so, check out my poems on WordPress. I don’t know what else I could say here so, hope you love my poems…..happy reading!!