Hello Everyone! Firstly, I would like to thank TishGirl for nominating me for the ‘Awesome Blogger Award’. I feel obliged to her and very pleased to have received this nomination. I always feel very inspired by her style of writing and poems. So, go check it out by clicking on the link below!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them ten new questions to answer.
- Are you religious?
Yes, I follow religious practices of Hinduism.
2. What was/is your favourite subject at school?
Music- I think music helps us all connect with each other.
3. Who is your role model?
Parents, Teachers….the list goes on!
4. What was the last thing you ate?
Banana bread (I’ve got a sweet tooth)
5. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
To be honest it has to be Hajmola (I love it but its very diffferent and weird!)
6. What is your number one pet peeve?
It has to be when people keep pulling my cheeks since they think they’re very chubby!
7. Do you play any instruments?
Yes, I play the flute and used to play the harmonium (an Indian instrument).
8. Which superpower would you want the most?
Reading people’s minds…I want really want to know what people think all the time and especially what they think about me!
9. What’s your favourite movie?
I don’t have one but some of them are: Five Feet Apart, A Quiet Place, and some Bollywood films as well which I think are fab!
10. Would you rather meet an alien or a superhero?
An alien because it would be a very different experience! I would get to know about Extraterrestrial life as well so that can be helpful.
- Aphorism with Abhishek
- Priyanshi Shah
- My Valiant Soul
My questions are the same ones I answered….please feel free to participate even if you have not been nominated!!!
Hi! I am a 13-year-old currently studying in the Netherlands. For 5 years, I was studying in London and moved to India for some time in July 2019. First of all, I love playing the western flute and have been playing for quite a few years now. Playing and also, listening to music is definitely my passion. Some sports I enjoy playing are badminton, netball, swimming, football, cricket (these are the top 5!). Ok, so let’s talk about poetry. I wrote my first poem in a primary school in England and this inspired me to start writing poems on WordPress. Some of my recent poems are about global issues such as climate change, depression, bullying etc. Writing poetry is another passion of mine…so, check out my poems on WordPress. I don’t know what else I could say here so, hope you love my poems…..happy reading!!