Sunshine Blogger Award!!! It’s my first🤓
A very big thanks to Elle (https://ellesunpopularopinions.wordpress.com/) for nominating me for this award. She is an excellent writer, so do check out her blog! I’m a fan of her now😄
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your blog post.
Questions and Answers:
- Give 3 movie recommendations to watch that you like.
Five Feet Apart, The Pursuit OF Happyness, Extraction (all three are reallyyy good!)
2. What was the best of year of your life so far?
I think it was 2019 for me. There was so much travelling and fun moments with friends (but believe me it was quite hectic as well)
3. Do you like rap songs? Give one local rap artist you admire.
Stormzy or Santan Dave (I’m a fan of Grime Artists😛)
4. What is something you have read or heard that has stuck with you for a long time?
There is dialogue from BR Chopra’s epic, Mahabharata in which Duryodhan says, ‘Yeh suryastar kyu nahi ho raha?!’ (translation: why is the Sun not setting?!) I just find his attitude really funny here😂
5. What do you think are some things that are okay to occasionally do but definitely not okay to do every day?
6. If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
I asked my mum for this: she said she would’ve thought I spit/sneezed out in the public and the police saw me and sent me to jail😂😂😂😂 (#ItsCoronaTime)
7. What’s something you can do that most people can’t?
8. How do you calm yourself down when you are angry?
I usually listen to some piano music (Yiruma). It makes me calmmm.
9. What was the most beautiful view you have ever experienced?
10. What do you have a hard time with but most people find quite easy?
I’m not quite sure. I think it’s the fact that most of you can be bold while speaking to someone. I’m pretty shy, I can’t do that.
11. What do you think about my blog?
I think it is amazing and just amazing. I love the way you write!!
- What is your favorite season and why?
- One thing you like and don’t like about my blog?
- Which animal do you pet/like to pet?
- Why WordPress and not any other blogging platform?
- How do you share positivity among your viewers?
- Do you have a tv show that you’re binging on right now?
- Do you have a favorite holiday tradition?
- How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?
- What three bloggers inspire you?
- Favorite series?
- What’s the title of the current chapter of your life?
- The Bold Vibe
- Bharath’s Banter
- Tap ON (Tapan)
- My Valiant Soul
Thanks so much to Elle again!!! See you later🙃
Hi! I am a 13-year-old currently studying in the Netherlands. For 5 years, I was studying in London and moved to India for some time in July 2019. First of all, I love playing the western flute and have been playing for quite a few years now. Playing and also, listening to music is definitely my passion. Some sports I enjoy playing are badminton, netball, swimming, football, cricket (these are the top 5!). Ok, so let’s talk about poetry. I wrote my first poem in a primary school in England and this inspired me to start writing poems on WordPress. Some of my recent poems are about global issues such as climate change, depression, bullying etc. Writing poetry is another passion of mine…so, check out my poems on WordPress. I don’t know what else I could say here so, hope you love my poems…..happy reading!!