Hello😄!!! It’s my first Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award (I’m so excited)!!!! I have been nominated by Jirah, a good blogger friend of mine and one of the most amazing people I know on WordPress. Please, please, please, if you haven’t visited her blog and do so now by clicking on the link below:
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog
- Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
- Post the rules
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
Answers to Jirah’s questions:
- What activities inspire you to feel like you’re living your life to the fullest?
I love cycling around these days and see the beautiful sites around so that really completes me😌
2. Three things that make you happy?
Sleeping, summer, meeting up with best friends!
3. How do you think your future self will remember your current self?
That is a really good question. Recently I wrote a letter to my future self saying a lot of things…when older me reads that, she will remember me. Here is the link:
4. If today was the last day of your life, what would you be proudest of?
I have traveled so much and so many countries…each one being wondrous!
5. If you could teach the entire world just one concept, what would it be?
The concept of love. If the world learns how to love, so many problems will be solved.
6. What is something you’d never hesitate to stand up for?
I would never hesitate to stand up for my rights. I’ve always learnt about how important human rights are…rights and opinions matter and cannot be disregarded or ignored.
7. What is your greatest achievement this quarantine?
Trying to write with my left hand! I’ll be posting results as soon as I’m done!
8. What are some of your focuses or plans for the upcoming month, July 2020?
Hehehe, ma birthday is coming up!! Can’t wait🎉🎉🎉
9. If you could describe this year in one word, what would it be?
10. Say something uplifting to your blog followers.
Never underestimate yourself or what you can do. You can make anything possible as long as you believe.
- The Social Vigilante
- Chloe’s Thoughts Blog
- THE HIDDEN SOUL
- Thinking Chitalia
- Randomness Inked
- Getting lost
- Martial Path
- silent silvery tears
- Vincent Ehindero (Am I allowed to nominate you, Vincent😂😂)
- Are you an early-riser or a night owl?
- What are 2 of your quarantine achievements?
- What are some of your focuses or plans for the upcoming month, July 2020?
- What is your favorite cuisine?
- Which Hogwarts house would you be in?
- What is your biggest fear/phobia?
- If you had full disclosure, what would be written on your tombstone?
Thanks again to Jirah for this award!! I really appreciate it❤️
Hi! I am a 13-year-old currently studying in the Netherlands. For 5 years, I was studying in London and moved to India for some time in July 2019. First of all, I love playing the western flute and have been playing for quite a few years now. Playing and also, listening to music is definitely my passion. Some sports I enjoy playing are badminton, netball, swimming, football, cricket (these are the top 5!). Ok, so let’s talk about poetry. I wrote my first poem in primary school in England and this inspired me to start writing poems on WordPress. Some of my recent poems are about global issues such as climate change, depression, bullying etc. Writing poetry is another passion of mine…so, check out my poems on WordPress. I don’t know what else I could say here so, hope you love my poems…..happy reading!!